Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
How are you friends! Here we are today giving you immense knowledge on uidai status. Before I tell you about how to download adhar card, I would like to request you that if you have any problem or query then you can post, regarding adhar card, and I assure you that I’ll look into your matter.
Before knowing about www.uidai.gov.in card status, I would like to explain what is uidai card or aadhar card.
Well, aadhar card is a unique identification proof of yours. It can be used anywhere you need to prove your identity. It consist of 12 digit number which is unique for all. When you apply for aadhar card, they take all your details like name, address, contact number and also your finger prints plus your retina scan. This means, that now you are registered with Indian government.
If you have applied for aadhar card and waiting for it, then continue to read our post but if you haven’t then I suggest you to download aadhar card aplication form and apply for one as soon as possible! Because aadhar card is one of the most crucial documents.
www.uidai.gov.in card status
To check your uidai card status/ aadhar card status you may follow the given steps below:
- Go to uidai website, from this link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- After that keep your 14 digit enrollment number ready with you as you need to enter it on the website in order to check your adhaar card status online.
- Enter your enrollment number.
- Click on “check status”
- Congrats, you have easily got your aadhar card status 🙂
- Now if any problem then please put a comment below and we’ll be happy to help.
Download adhar card online:
For knowing how to download aadhar card online: click here.