Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Hey Fellas! Probably you already have a pan card, but you want to get a soft copy just in case if you loose your card or maybe you have already lost your pan or probably the card is generated but not delivered to your address yet. In all these cases, getting a e copy of your permanent account number helps a lot. For this reason, we’ll be giving you a detailed guide on how to get duplicate pan card.
If you are not sure that your permanent account number (PAN) has been generated or not, then you can track pan status from the link attached above. The easiest way to reprint your card is given below:
Stepwise guide to download Duplicate Pan card:
Applying for a duplicate pan card doesn’t mean that a new account number will be allotted to you, it simply means that a new PVC card will be made with the same information as your original pancard.
You may like: Aadhar card status
LISTEN TO THIS:
YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD A SOFT COPY OF YOUR PAN CARD BUT CAN HOWEVER TAKE DETAILS AND SAVE IT AS A SCREENSHOT OR IN A TEXT FILE.
To know your Pan details online follow the steps below:
- Go to this link.
- Here, fill your DOB, Surname, Middle Name, First name, Captcha code and click submit.
- Now in the new window, the details of your pan will be displayed such as: Pan Number, Jurisdiction,etc.
- Now as you have got access to your pan details, you may note it down somewhere or take a screenshot (For taking screenshot in windows computer press Ctrl+Print Scr and in Mac os press Command+shift+4)
How to apply for a Duplicate Pan Card:
Now as you’ve got access to your pan details, you can simply apply for a duplicate pan card:
- First go to this form.
- Once there, don’t be worried of so many text fields, just follow as I say!
- Keep filling the form as per the required information
- NOTE: DO NOT CHECK ANY OF THE BOXES ON LEFT SIDE.
- After completely filling the form make sure that you have entered your pan number correctly.
- Then, upload the required proofs of identity.
- Click on submit button.
- Now after you have filled the form completely, you have to make a payment of Rs 107.
- After completing the payment, you can submit the application.
- After submitting, you will receive acknowledgement letter with an address where you have to send self attested documents along with this letter.
- Once you have prepared the envelope for duplicate pan card, write “APPLICATION FOR Duplicate PAN Card” on top of it.
- And within 2-3 weeks, you will receive your duplicate permanent account number card.
I hope you have easily applied for your duplicate pan card, if not then you can comment below about the problem which you are facing and we’ll try to assist you as soon as possible. Also, please make sure that you have filled the entire form correctly and have not checked any of the boxes on left margin apart from 7th one, which will be checked automatically.
The documents needed for pan card duplication are:
- Proof of Identity (Can be passport,Aadhar card,etc.)
- Address Proof (Passport is the best option)
- Passport size photographs with cross signature.
Thank you for reading our post, for any doubts, you can use contact us page and let me know your problem and I’ll assist you!