Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Downloading the Aadhar Card print (आधार कार्ड) is now so easy for the Indian Citizens. For this purpose, we are introducing you with this update, which will tell you about Aadhar Card Online Application tracking as well as How to download the duplicate Aadhar Card or Copy of Aadhaar Card.
Why do you need Aadhar card More than Ever Now!?
As we all know on 8th November evening , Mr Modi declared that now old notes of 500 and 1000 are of no value and can only be used as toilet paper nothing else. And if you want to exchange those old notes then you may bring your Identity proof (Just like aadhar card) and get your notes exchanged from banks or post offices. Also, getting a pan card is now more necessary than before. Do you think that this decision made by Mr. Modi is right and just? If yes then comment your opinions below and we’ll be glad to hear you out!
Aadhar Card Print – Download Duplicate Aadhar Card | Aadhar Card Online Application tracking
Many people got worried after misplacing their Aadhar Card, also they usually cried a lot too, because Aadhar Card is a proof of your Nationality in India, which is generally used to make Passport, Pan Card, Visa & many other Official documents provided by Government. Your Aadhar Card is also needy for school and colleges, basically for admission purpose) now a days. But, you don’t have to worry about your misplacing your Adhar Card, although you can easily download the copy of Aadhar Card Online as well take a Print Offline too. You Just need to know you Aadhaar Card Number (unique 12-digit government identification), which you can easily check online by following some steps. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Indian government.
You may like: How to check Pan card status?
Aadhar card Download:
E-Aadhaar Download Instructions:
The good thing about Aadhaar is that unlike some other identity cards, its digital copy, downloaded from the UIDAI website, is as valid as the original card. So whether you’ve misplaced your card and need a new one, or just wanted to get a digital copy of the card to submit with a form online, the official website has you covered.
Check: Aadhar card status
But before trying to print your aadhar card (आधार कार्ड) , ask yourself a question , “Why do you need an aadhar card” ?
To answer that, aadhar card is your basic identity card, it is needed when you apply for a credit card or maybe passport and everywhere else where you are supposed to prove your identity. Me being a webmaster, I use this to get a peerfly account approved and it works! some can use it for adsense also. The point is, when ever you want to prove your identity you can use this apart from driving license, passport, etc. And aadhar card contains unique 12 digit number which is unique (Imagine the population of india, a small 5-7 digit cannnot work for a billion people) Now as you know why aadhar card is necesarry, you may proceed for the printing purpose.
How to download Aadhar card Video:
If you’re one of those guys who are interested in seeing a visual demonstration of the process, then you can watch the video below showing process of aadhaar card print.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number
Enrolling for Aadhaar Card is free and so is the process to obtain a digital duplicate; just follow the steps below and you’re done.
- How to Get your UID Number of Aadhaar Card/Getting Your UID Number:
To download a copy of the Aadhaar card, you need to know your UID number or your Enrolment ID. If you’ve already noted down the UID number from your Aadhar somewhere else, then It would be easy to get the copy of that If you don’t know about Enrolment ID as well as UID number, then you have to follow further steps to get that-
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Make sure that Aadhaar No (UID) is selected from the two options near the top of the screen. Type in your full name, as printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Type either the email address or phone number that you used to register for Aadhaar.
- Enter the characters you see in the image above Enter the Security Code. Now Click Get OTP.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email address or phone number, whichever you entered in the form. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Verify OTP. Now you’ll receive your Aadhaar number on via SMS or email.
- How to get Copy of your Aadhar Card/Aadhar Card Online Application tracking/Aadhar Card Print:
Once you have the UID number, you can use it to download a copy of your Aadhaar card. This part is also simple:
- Head to the e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI website. Select Aadhaar next to I have.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, full name and the PIN code of your residential address. Key in the characters in the image in the field Enter above Image Text.
- Click Get One Time Password. This one-time password will be sent to your phone number if you click Confirm in the pop-up. Alternatively, you may click Cancel and have it sent to your email address.
- Enter the password you received into the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Validate & Download Print Online.
E-Aadhaar Download Instructions:
- Download from UIDAI Portal https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
You can download with UID number or enrolment number.
You should have valid mobile number linked to your UID to get OTP.
- If your mobile is not able to get OTP or not linked to your UID:
Get your mobile number updated online.
Download E-Aadhaar after updates are completed.