Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Heya! Finding how to apply for aadhar card? Then you are on right place! Here we have a detailed tutorial on aadhar card application form through which you can easily apply for your adhar card. If you have already applied for one then you may check your aadhar card status on the following given link on www.uidai.gov.in. If your aadhar card is generated then you can easily download it but if not then you have to wait for it. Also, have I told you that you can download your E-aadhar card and print it before it arrives to your door step? Well, if not then check the link above!
Anyway, If you are looking to apply for aadhar card then scroll down and read the complete guide, if you encounter any problem then you can post that in comments below.
Aadhar Card application Form Download:
One needs to visit the enrollment counter and ask for a Aadhar form available free of cost. At some of the enrollment centers facility of online enrollment is also available. List of centers with Online Enrollment facility can be found on UIDAI website (uidai.gov.in).
In order to download Aadhar Card application form one can visit www.uidai.gov.in and under Downloads, click on the Download button to get Aadhar Card form titled ‘Aadhar ENROLLMENT / CORRECTION FORM’ in PDF format.
When you would have downloaded aadhar card application form then you may fill it.
If you are not tech savy and don’t know about downloads and all then you can visit enrollment counter and ask for an Aadhar card application form which will be provided to you for free!
Apply for aadhar card:
- Now you have to visit nearest enrollment centers.
- Even if you don’t have appointment, you can visit but having an appointment will save you a lot of time!
- Submit the form if you have filled it from home or if you haven’t then collect one from enrollment counter and fill it.
- The officials present in aadhar card office will check your application and will verify your documents.
- The computer operator will do his/her job and will feed your details in the computer, this may take some time and you may need to wait, so be patient.
- Once it’s done, you need to give your bio-metrics, you photo will be taken through web cam and your finger prints will be taken.
- After this, a retina scanner device will capture the image of your retina for security purpose.
- After completing the above steps, you will now be asked to verify all the details and then you’ll be handed an acknowledgement slip.
- It may take a few months for your aadhar card to arrive, meanwhile, you can check your aadhar card status online and if available then download eaadhaar it.
I hope that after reading this detailed tutorial on how to apply for aadhar card, you are now confident and will be easily to get your aadhar card from UIDAI. If you have any queries/questions/suggestions or request then you may comment below and we’ll look in your matter!