Get Information about your Aadhar card Easily
Hey friends! Most probably you are on my site because you want to change address on aadhar card or in other words if I say, aadhar card address change is what you want to do. It is a simple process, all you need to do is follow our guide on this topic and get your aadhar card address changed easily! If you like this post then kindly share it. Before this, if your aadhar card is generated and you’ve still not downloaded it then what are you waiting for? Go here and download aadhar card. On the other hand, if you aren’t aware that if your aadhar card is generated or not then you can check your aadhar card status.
Aadhar Card Address Change:
You can change aadhar card address in two ways, either online or offline, you’ll most probably like to do it online as you are here on our blog, so yeah. If you want to choose offline option then go to nearby aadhar card office and ask them, but if online then follow below.
You might want to change your address on aadhar card because you are shifting to a new house or maybe there is a printing error on aadhar card.
If you want to view our post then kindly share!
How to change aadhar card address:
- Visit this portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Now enter your AADHAAR Number and Text verification number
- Now click on send OTP.
- You’ll receive an One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Enter the Password and proceed.
- Note: that this password is valid just for one use and you cannot use it multiple times.
- Now select the ADDRESS CHANGE field.
- Or if any other field you wanna do, then click on that.
- Fill the fields in English as well as local language.
- For your kind information, there are 21 subordinate languages in India apart from Hindi.
- Now upload the any of the PROOF OF RESIDENCE document
- At the end, you will be given URN number. Keep this number to track down your progress.
You can follow the steps provided above to update your aadhar card, being it updating your phone number or address or name. You just have to select the field which you want to update in step number 6.
Also, if you are facing any problem then you can should comment below or just use contact form to send us a message.
Congratulations, you have successfully changed aadhar card address, if you are facing any problems in updating aadhar card status then kindly comment below and we’ll be great full to help you. If you want to update/change phone number in aadhar card then follow the above link.